unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy F41:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Samsung F41, user Who ware looking for the way to unlock bootloader on Samsung F41 can unlock it by following the below Instructions.
Samsung F41 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Exynos 9611 Processor. The device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be Expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM cards.
- unlocking the bootloader Will void Your Device Warranty/.
- Your Phone Will be Erased During The unlocking So Make a backup before Process.
Steps to unlock Bootloader on Samsung F41:
- On Phone Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7-8 times)
- Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Options
- Download & Install adb fastboot driver on PC
- turn off Phone
- Hold vol- and vol and plug in power cable attached to PC then release vol- to enter unlock screen.
- Follow the Instructions to unlock Press Vol & Select Yes to confirm.
- once done. Reboot device and Setup it without any account & Security lock, Now you can Install custom ROM & recovery on your phone.
if You have any question Related to this topic You can drop a comment below…